Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Not my day.


Yes. I do realize my posts are getting further and further part. Damn human nature. I actually wanted to write about the most precious and hilarious conversation I had with Hud last night, but as I can’t remember what it was I decided to post this video instead (taken this morning). It’s of Harper stomping on the barn of their toy nativity set to get it to play so he could shake his tail feathers.


Oh crap. Never mind. I can't get the video to play. It's not my day. Here is a photo of Grandma Jennifer  instead doing crafts with the boys. Hudson did crafts for 4 hours. I was shocked. The glitter glue certainly encouraged that. The felt trees were, "fuffy" (translation: fluffy). The snow men were, "show". There was even scissors that were Hudson's size. Harper did pretty well with it all. He did chew on the glue stick cap and figured out how to get the lid off the glitter glue, but he watched for a lot of it too. Equally surprising.


No comments:

Post a Comment