Sunday, November 4, 2012

Informal Introductions.


Sunday November 4, 2012
            After mulling over ideas about our formal introductions with varying degrees of detailedness (Yes. I know that’s not a word), I realized the very word formal=boring. So let’s do informal introductions.
            The “I” in this blog is Lindsay; Hudson and Harper’s mom. I grew up roaming an 80-acre ranch in Central Valley California with my best bud Christa. I have three wild, awesome brothers (who I call "The Brother's") and two fairly normal parents who I refer to as, “The Parents”. Growing up, teenage hood, and especially early adulthood had various joys and challenges. Then I fell in love with an amazing man, David. We got married. After a while we decided to start a family.

And then.

Hudson.

Arrived.

And my small world was changed forever. I. Knew. Love. In a way I had never experienced before. Unconditional love. My boys are my world. My hope. My heart’s true desire. They keep me trying. They keep me brave. For them I would lay down my life. Hudson’s arrival into our world and 22 months later, Harper’s, has deepened our lives. Forever. And so for them I write.


2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, Lindsay Blogger. :) I love the name you decided on! I look forward to watching it grow.

    ReplyDelete